Pure Clinical has a network of research and diagnostic laboratories with a diverse profile of activity, which rank among the leading trial sites in Europe. The sites in our network provide the highest quality for the trials conducted, which is confirmed by numerous national and international certificates (e.g., ISO 9001, ISO 15189, ISO 17025, accreditation of the Polish Accreditation Centre, EMQN, NEQAS, GenQA and EQA certificates).
Laboratory testing areas
- Oncology (e.g., analysis of biomarkers used in cancer diagnostics: lung, ovary, breast, melanoma or colon cancer, examination of hereditary lesions and gene mutations)
- Infectious diseases (e.g., diagnostics of SARS-coV-2 infection, detection of HIV, HCV, HBV, EBV)
- Microbiology (e.g., detection of pathogenic bacteria in the material, detection of genes determining antibiotic resistance, molecular typing of microbial strains)
- Genetics (e.g., whole genome sequencing, RNA sequencing; sequencing of the SARS-CoV2 virus genome; evaluation of tumour tissues by molecular cytogenetics; diagnostics using the PCR technique)
- Biological assessment (biocompatibility assessment) of medical devices based on the requirements of the EN ISO 10993 standards