Comprehensive solutions in clinical trials
Choose path below
Pure Clinical is composed of top specialists with many years of experience in clinical trials: Our employees and associates have experience in conducting clinical trials across various therapeutic indications and professional experience in designing clinical trials. They also have the necessary medical, biomedical or pharmaceutical background
How can we help you?
We conduct the full range of clinical trials and performance evaluations, including laboratory testing. We provide the highest quality data on the market. Legal regulations can hold no secrets against us, which is why we will choose the best strategy for introducing a product to the market for you. We always have a fully individual approach to each project and the entire team focuses on ensuring that the client feels taken care of and cooperation with us is the most beneficial for them; we also respect the money and time of our contractors.
- individual approach to each project;
- extensive base of specialist laboratories;
- high efficacy in product certification after the end of trials through the involvement of our CRO.
- experience in many therapeutic areas, e.g., ophthalmology, cardiology, and diagnostics, e.g., virology, molecular biology;
- excellent knowledge of regulatory requirements and standards related to clinical trials;
- access to clinical trial sites in Europe, North America, South America and Asia;
- highly qualified experts in the clinical, technical and functional aspects.
Pure Clinical in numbers
total years of experience of Pure Clinical employees
completed clinical projects
months – reduced certification stage duration secured by Pure Clinical as compared to the competition
Our team recommendation
Dr Katarzyna Juszczyńska, MPHInstitute of Management in Healthcare of the Lazarski University
For five years, Mr. Adam Sobantka is lecture clinical trials of medical devices at the postgraduate studies "Organization and Management of Clinical Trials at the Lazarski University. He shares his knowledge and experience with the audience with great commitment and professionalism.
Kamil Gewartowski i Piotr GarsteckiKamil Gewartowski Project Manager PCR|ONE i Piotr Garstecki, CEO Scope Fluidics S.A.
Calm, composed, to the point, she radiates professionalism and reliability. At the same time, she is a warm, cheerful, friendly and committed person. It is impossible not to like her. Driven by internal motivation and a great understanding of what to do, she is able to carry out complex tasks through the turbulent waters of interdisciplinary cooperation. He learns new things incredibly quickly and then masters them to perfection in the blink of an eye. Most importantly, it can be relied on as in Zawisza.